Valley Village, California

Judge Comminsioner East Dept H did not ensure my rights.UD filed against me for Breech of contract, occurring 9/1/2015 so plaintiff stated.

An affidaviad from his girlfriend,(he sold property to her in Feb. under United Marketing Associates, priors Koloe LLC, Standard Home Lending, Koko Polinojian). Amy Ashtons stated she was aware of incident and what UD contained. She signed and dated it 9/27/2015..prior to supposed incident.

I believe this Judge had ex-party communication. Decision forfeited my lease without any evidence except for the fact the owner took a Community Block Grant LARZ=Valley and property has CPC#. The second postponement requested by plaintiff, I objected. Judge looked at me saying "This will buy you more time"leads me to believe the Judge had already made her decision before trial!

She did not ensure my rights at all.

Now I on disability with two minor children and spouse recovering West Nile Encephalitis, am homeless.All because a Judge makes ruling for her own political future and a landlord takes grant ment for low income people and created another homeless family.

Had an Experience with Van Nuys Superior Court?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Us Department Of Veterans Affairs - MASSIVE AGENT ORANGE COVER UP Us Department Of Veterans Affairs "I am a Vietan Vet. This was a totally senseless war against a country that was zero threat to the US. The US used tactics far worse than Syria..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Clark County Courts - Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child Clark County Courts "Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child A child’s nightmare; Judge Hughes alienated a daughter from her mother Clark County, Nevada in the 2014 elections former Judge..." Read more Healthcare Gov Health Insurance Review Healthcare Gov "I went thru the enrollment process, wanting to be insured for 2016. Unfortunately, because of my financial situation, I was unable to make my first or any other premium payment..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Backpage - Stalking outrages and sending pics of other females Backpage "He first started texting my friend's phone sending pictures of money and saying he's staying in a hotel and would pay her more money than asked she didn't feel comfortable..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more