Van Nuys Superior Court - Judge ex-party communication, failed to ensure rights

Judge Comminsioner East Dept H did not ensure my rights.UD filed against me for Breech of contract, occurring 9/1/2015 so plaintiff stated.

An affidaviad from his girlfriend,(he sold property to her in Feb. under United Marketing Associates, priors Koloe LLC, Standard Home Lending, Koko Polinojian). Amy Ashtons stated she was aware of incident and what UD contained. She signed and dated it 9/27/2015..prior to supposed incident.

I believe this Judge had ex-party communication. Decision forfeited my lease without any evidence except for the fact the owner took a Community Block Grant LARZ=Valley and property has CPC#. The second postponement requested by plaintiff, I objected. Judge looked at me saying "This will buy you more time"leads me to believe the Judge had already made her decision before trial!

She did not ensure my rights at all.

Now I on disability with two minor children and spouse recovering West Nile Encephalitis, am homeless.All because a Judge makes ruling for her own political future and a landlord takes grant ment for low income people and created another homeless family.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Van Nuys Superior Court. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Van Nuys Superior Court.
Filing a new complaint about